Monday, August 30, 2010

sick

My little guy is sick w/ his first fever this weekend. And of course it's the first full weekend that we left him w/ Eric's parents. Poor guy threw up once and had a fever of up to 101.3 one time. this was on sunday morning, yesterday. then yesterday afternoon he seemed to get better and was back to himself. But then the poor guy woke up w/ a fever this morning of 99.9. He felt so bad. He even kept putting his head down on the ground he was so tired so while I got ready this morning I put a pillow on the grond and he laid on it for ab 10 mins watching me get ready before he fell asleep. For him to lay like that for so long w/o getting up and then falling asleep there you KNOW he was sick and not feeling well. I took a pic of him on my phone and I'll try to figure out how to get it on here if I can...but my phone doesnt have internet so....I'm not sure how that'll work.

And here I am at work....just wanting to be w/ him. :/

No comments: